Bankruptcy Lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Expertise | Experience | Results
These days, falling into a financial rut can be all too easy. Unemployment rates are skyrocketing in South Florida, mortgage rates are soaring through the roof, and before you even realize it, you begin to accumulate debt, your wages become garnished and your assets are threatened to be seized. Regardless of whether you are struggling with credit card debt, medical bills, or back taxes, when debt begins to accumulate, it can be near to impossible to tame. The term “drowning in debt” is a popular one because that’s exactly how it feels to be indebted to creditors, collectors, the government, or lawsuit plaintiffs.
Though you might begin to wonder if you’ll ever be able to surpass your debt, you are not alone and you have options. If you are unable to keep up with your payments and are sinking further into unmanageable debt, bankruptcy may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Bankruptcy is a federal process designed to help individuals reduce or even eliminate their debt. There are several types of bankruptcies, but by far, the most popular is Chapter 7, a simple, four-month process that allows you to “wipe the slate clean” and get a fresh start.
Chapter 7 may be your ticket out of debt, and we are here to help you find out. Glerum Law is a small firm handling consumer bankruptcy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With over 30 years of experience as a bankruptcy lawyer, Steve Glerum offers solid, experienced professional advice and legal counsel to get you out of debt and on with your life as quickly as possible. Attorney Glerum personally handles each case, from the initial consultation to the moment you receive your bankruptcy discharge. No matter how much you owe or how long you’ve been struggling with your financial liabilities, if Steve Glerum is on your side, you can bet your days of struggling with debt are numbered.
Superior Legal Representation Throughout Your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case
Chapter 7 bankruptcy could be the solution to your financial struggles, but the entire process can also be complex and tedious if you are not aware of your rights. Some debtors may forsake their assets in a hurry to pay back what they owe to creditors, but that’s where having a skilled attorney on your side can make all the difference. With Steve Glerum as your Fort Lauderdale bankruptcy attorney, the only thing you’ll lose is your debt and the headache it brings. No more worrying about creditor phone calls, endless letters demanding payment, or threats to foreclose your home. Attorney Glerum has your back. After dedicating his career to helping those overwhelmed with debt, you can trust Steve Glerum will put his legal expertise to work in your favor and get you out of debt as quickly as possible.
Here’s what one client has to say:
“I’ve worked many attorneys throughout the years – mostly for business – but no one has been unfailingly pleasant and prompt to respond to my pleas for help as you have. Thanks for the great service.” Jan P.
A PERSONAL VIEWPOINT - HELPING PEOPLE: The attorney was featured in a recent newspaper article. Click this link to get his personal perspective on why he has chosen to concentrate on bankruptcy as his principle area of practice.
Bankruptcy Lawyer Steve Glerum’s Promise to You
I get a real sense of satisfaction in assisting people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in a dire financial circumstance. I help my clients wipe the slate clean and get a fresh start. – Steve Glerum
When working with Glerum Law, you can expect practical, knowledgeable guidance and advice throughout the process, along with unwavering commitment to your individual needs. Debt is a very personal matter, and Attorney Glerum prides on offering you the personal level of attention you deserve to determine the best plan of action to attack and eliminate your debt. As your Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer Fort Lauderdale, Steve Glerum will handle every detail, from analyzing your financial situation and accounts, to completing all necessary paperwork to protecting your assets from seizure.
You don’t have to feel alone or stressed over your financial circumstances. If you have questions about bankruptcy, call Glerum Law today at 954.524.3470 and get on the road to financial recovery. Our consultations are confidential and free of charge.
- Personal Service Guaranteed
- Hands On, Thorough Approach from the Principle Lawyer Throughout
- Flexible Payment Arrangements
Why Choose Us?
- It was a pleasure dealing with Mr. Glerum. He made a very stressful difficult situation comfortable for me. He was extremely knowledgeable and very timely. He returned every email or telephone call the same day. I would definitely recommend Mr. Glerum for anyone needing a bankruptcy attorney. He is a true professional that it well versed in his area of law and has enormous compassion with his clientsHeather, Bankruptcy Client
- I have sought the legal advice and representation of Steve Glerum on several occasions over the years and he has always impressed me as a very competent attorney, one who understands my needs and concerns. I would highly recommend him.Danny, Bankruptcy Client
- Mr. Glerum was professional, kept me informed and his actions on my case, allowed me to trust his judgement and recommendations. I do recommend his services as a lawyer. Thank you.Minerva, Bankruptcy Client
- Steve Glerum represented me in a legal matter. During this stressful time, he was able to make me feel grounded and under control. He is sincere, thoughtful and never to busy to take care of your needs. He changed my perception that all lawyers are snakes. I recommend him to all my friends and business associates.Mark, Bankruptcy Client
- Steve Glerum has represented both myself and my real estate and construction business for 33 years and has repeatedly been the best advise and cousel I know. Even if I have to go into court with some type of legal specialty beyond Steve's specialty, I bring Steve with me as he is honest and I can not think of a better quality in an attorney.Don Lampasone, Lisoni, Inc.
- Steve was wonderful! He always informed me of what was expected and reassured me if I was nervous about the results. He always returned my phone calls in the same day and kept me posted through email every step of the way. He is professional and trustworthy, and as soon as you pay him fully, he is ready to present your case in court. I highly recommend his services.Client, Bankruptcy Law
- Steve made our bankruptcy experience very simple and easy. He made what we thought would be a complex and intimidating process, be truly quite straightforward. He covered every detail and left us with no confusion or questions.Client, Bankruptcy Law
Schedule a Consultation
If you need an experienced attorney to guide you through your legal situation, schedule a consultation today.